We strongly recommend that you call on the help of expert chartered accountants who are comfortable in Court settings, when your business is facing the financial, commercial or accounting issues involved in commercial litigation, disputes and arbitrations.
Contour Capital is highly experienced in litigation and dispute resolution processes. We have extensive experience in acting in disputes ranging from the simple to the highly complex. We help our clients to unravel the financial complexities which they face.
Our engagements typically involve the following range of dispute analysis services:
- Business valuations and evaluations
- Loss of profit claims and disputes
- Sounding board early stage advice, often pro bono, in relation to financial, process, quantification and methodology issues
- Assistance in the identification of accounting and financial records pursuant to discovery orders
- Reconstruction and analysis of accounting records and other financial information
- Quantification of economic loss and financial damages
- Provision of expert witness reports and Court testimony
- Analysis and critique of evidence and reports of opposing financial experts
- Assistance in settlement negotiations.
Contour Capital has particular experience in the provision of clear, concise advice in the following types of commercial claims and disputes.
- Construction claims, acting for each of principals, head contractors and sub-contractors
- Business valuations and disputes
- Business interruption insurance claims and damages analysis
- Taxation disputes
- Post-acquisition disputes
- Professional negligence disputes.